在第二十四届生活禅夏令营闭营式上的讲话——德国心理治疗师 Jan Glasenapp 博士

(2017 年 7 月 26 日上午于文殊阁)

 

 

非常感谢明海大和尚!非常感谢师父!非常感谢老师!非常感谢大家!

 

Thank you to all of you !

 

谢谢大家!

 

It' s a great pleasure for me to join this summer' s camp.

 

能参加夏令营是我最大的荣幸。

 

I am happy for all the experience we were able to share.

 

在此所经历和我们共同分享的一切带给我莫大的快乐

 

I am happy about so many talking to so many of you.

 

那么多的对话与交流是快乐的源泉。

 

I would like to say thank you for your openness and your kindness.

 

在此请允许我对你们的开放与慈悲表示深深的感恩。

 

Please be aware you can throw away all of my words.

 

同时也请留意,你们可以忽略我所说的那些。

 

Words are not so important.

 

因为语言文字并无力量。

 

People change not by words but by experiences.

 

人的改变基于他的成长经历而非所听到的语言说教。

 

And therefore, I hope we can share these experiences and take it home where we live, or work, or studies.

 

为此,我希望我们都能把这夏令营的一份经历带回去,与家人,同事或同学等共同分享。

 

You all make me smile.

 

看到你们,我会由衷地微笑。

 

I would like to take this smile back and bring it to my patients.

 

我愿带着这份微笑回去,并分享给我的患者们。

 

And I wish you can take home your experiences.

 

同样的,我也希望你们能把你们此次的经历与家人分享。

 

And like these experiences live ,grow and share with other people.

 

希望这份经历,能够在你们的心内生根、发芽生长,并分享给他人。

 

Create experiences to the people around you.

 

进而帮助你们周围的人也能感同身受。

 

And create experiences to yourself.

 

同时,你们自己也会经历更多的体验。

 

That' s what I wish for all of us.

 

这就是我最大的心愿。

 

There is one more thing I was so deeply impressed by your presentation this morning.

 

还有就是,今天早上你们的演出,深深地打动了我。 I would like to say thank you as my final words. 最后,谢谢大家!